Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl XLV

Hi football fans!  Ugh!  I must say that although I like to run around at top speed, I am not much of a professional sports fan.  If there is any redeeming quality to it, aside from getting to run around at top speed, it's that it can be watched on TV while sprawled out on the couch.  Nonetheless, I thought this week's blog should note the victory of the Green Bay Packers over the Pittsburgh Steelers in this year's Super Bowl.  As you can see in the above photo, I briefly played for Green Bay but was cut because I couldn't resist darting into the middle before the snap, grabbing the ball, and taking off.  There might be some fast guys on the Green Bay team but no one could ever catch me.  No one!  I am fast.

- Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment